Welcome to Feminist Periodicals! Please utilize the guide below.
- Click the "Feminist Periodicals" banner at the top of the page to access the "Home" page.
- To browse the available collections, click "Browse Collections" on the left-hand side of the page.
- If interested in seeing all items in a collection, click "View the items in (collection)" below the collection name (ex. "View the items in Feminist Periodicals, vol. 38, no. 1, Winter"). To view the items in alphabetical order, click "Title" on the upper righthand side.
- To see specific details for a collection, click on the on its title (ex. "Feminist Periodicals, vol. 38, no. 1, Winter"). From here, you will see the metadata for this collection.
- To read more about a specific journal and to see its Table of Contents, click the journal title (ex. "Ms. Magazine, vol. 28, no. 1, Winter 2018"). Once here, you will see metadata related to this specific journal entry.
- To see the Table of Contents, click the image under "Files." This will open up a PDF file or JPG of the Table of Contents.
- To browse by tag, click "Browse Items" on the left-hand side of the page, then click the "Browse by Tag" tab.
- For a simple keyword search, type in the search box on the left-hand side of the homepage. Click enter or the magnifying glass icon
- For an advanced search, click the More options. Here, you can search "Keyword," "Boolean," or "Exact match." You can then choose to search in "item," "file," and "collection."